Kiara sky lashes are a brand of professional eyelash extensions that are designed to enhance the natural beauty and shape of your eyes. They are made of cashmere, a soft and lightweight material that feels comfortable and natural on your lashes. Kiara sky lashes come in different styles, lengths, and curls to suit your preferences and occasions. Whether you want a classic, volume, or easy fan look, kiara sky lashes have you covered.
Why choose kiara sky lashes?
Kiara sky lashes are not only beautiful, but also durable and easy to apply. They have a unique tapered tip that creates a seamless blend with your natural lashes, giving you a flawless and natural appearance. They also have a strong and flexible base that allows you to create fans of any size and shape with ease. Kiara sky lashes are resistant to water, oil, and sweat, so you can enjoy them for up to 8 weeks with proper care and maintenance. Plus, they are cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, so you can feel good about your lash choices.
How to apply kiara sky lashes?
To apply kiara sky lashes, you will need some professional lash supplies, such as lash glue, lash primer, lash remover, lash tweezers, lash pads, and lash tape. You can find all these products on the kiara sky website or at your local lash salon. Here are the basic steps to apply kiara sky lashes:
- Cleanse your natural lashes and eyelids with a gentle cleanser and water. Pat them dry with a clean towel.
- Apply lash primer to your natural lashes to remove any oil or residue and prepare them for lash extension.
- Place lash pads under your eyes to protect your skin and lower lashes from the lash glue.
- Use lash tape to isolate your natural lashes and expose the lash line.
- Pick up a kiara sky lash extension with your lash tweezers and dip the base into the lash glue. Make sure to use a minimal amount of glue and avoid getting it on the tip of the lash extension.
- Place the lash extension on your natural lash, about 1-2 mm away from the lash line. Do not touch the skin or the eyelid with the lash extension or the glue.
- Repeat the process until you have covered all your natural lashes with lash extensions. You can create fans of 2-6 lashes for volume or easy fan styles, or use single lashes for classic styles.
- Use a lash brush to comb through your lashes and remove any excess glue or clumps.
- Enjoy your new kiara sky lashes!
- Q: How do I take care of my kiara sky lashes?
- A: To keep your kiara sky lashes looking fresh and fabulous, you should follow these tips:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after application. This will allow the glue to fully cure and bond with your natural lashes.
- Avoid rubbing, pulling, or tugging on your lashes. This can damage your natural lashes and cause the lash extensions to fall off prematurely.
- Avoid using oil-based products, such as makeup removers, cleansers, moisturizers, or eye creams, on or near your lashes. Oil can weaken the glue and cause the lash extensions to detach.
- Use a lash cleanser and a lash brush to gently clean your lashes every day. This will remove any dirt, dust, or makeup residue that can accumulate on your lashes and cause infections or irritation.
- Use a lash serum to nourish and strengthen your natural lashes. This will help them grow longer and thicker and support the weight of the lash extensions.
- Avoid using mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow on your lash extensions. These products can clump, flake, or smudge on your lashes and ruin the look and quality of your lash extensions.
- Avoid using lash curlers, heated lash curlers, or lash perms on your lash extensions. These tools can damage or break your lash extensions and natural lashes.
- Avoid exposing your lashes to extreme heat, such as hair dryers, curling irons, or ovens. Heat can melt or warp your lash extensions and natural lashes.
- Avoid sleeping on your face or side. This can cause your lashes to bend, twist, or fall off. Try to sleep on your back or use a silk pillowcase to reduce friction and pressure on your lashes.
- Get regular lash refills every 2-4 weeks to maintain the fullness and beauty of your lash extensions. This will also allow your lash technician to remove any loose or grown-out lash extensions and replace them with new ones.
- Q: Are kiara sky lashes safe?
- A: Yes, kiara sky lashes are safe and harmless to your natural lashes and eyes, as long as they are applied and removed by a certified lash technician. Kiara sky lashes are made of cashmere, which is a hypoallergenic and biodegradable material that does not cause any allergic reactions or infections. Kiara sky lashes are also cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, which means they are not tested on animals or contain any animal-derived ingredients. However, if you have any pre-existing eye conditions, such as glaucoma, conjunctivitis, blepharitis, or styes, you should consult your doctor before getting lash extensions. You should also inform your lash technician of any allergies or sensitivities you may have to the lash products, such as glue, primer, or remover. If you experience any discomfort, pain, swelling, redness, itching, or burning after getting lash extensions, you should contact your lash technician or doctor immediately.
- Q: How do I remove kiara sky lashes?
- A: The best way to remove kiara sky lashes is to visit your lash technician and have them professionally removed. They will use a lash remover that dissolves the glue and gently slides off the lash extensions without damaging your natural lashes. You should never try to remove kiara sky lashes by yourself, as this can cause serious harm to your natural lashes and eyes. Do not use oil, water, steam, or any other DIY methods to remove your lash extensions, as these can cause the glue to harden and stick to your natural lashes, resulting in breakage, loss, or infection. If you want to remove your lash extensions, make an appointment with your lash technician and let them do it safely and painlessly for you.