Borboleta lashes are a type of eyelash extensions that are made from high-quality synthetic fibers and silk. They are designed to mimic the natural look and feel of real lashes, while adding length, volume, and curl. Borboleta lashes are applied by professional lash artists who are trained and certified by BorboletaPro, the leading company in the lash industry. BorboletaPro also offers lash education, lash lift products, and lash care products for both lash artists and consumers.
If you are looking for a way to enhance your natural beauty, borboleta lashes are a great option. Here are some of the benefits of borboleta lashes:
- They are lightweight and comfortable to wear. Unlike other types of lash extensions that can feel heavy or stiff, borboleta lashes are soft and flexible, and do not damage your natural lashes.
- They are customizable and versatile. You can choose from different lengths, thicknesses, curls, and colors to create your desired look. Whether you want a natural, dramatic, or glamorous look, borboleta lashes can achieve it.
- They are long-lasting and easy to maintain. Borboleta lashes can last up to six weeks with proper care and touch-ups. You do not need to apply mascara or curl your lashes, as borboleta lashes already provide enough definition and curl. You just need to follow some simple aftercare tips to keep your lashes healthy and beautiful.
How to Get Borboleta Lashes
If you are interested in getting borboleta lashes, you need to find a certified borboleta lash artist near you. You can use the Find a Lash Artist tool on the BorboletaPro website to search for lash artists by location, name, or salon. You can also check out the Borboleta Gallery to see some of the amazing work done by borboleta lash artists.
Once you find a lash artist, you need to book an appointment for a consultation and a lash application. The consultation is where you and your lash artist discuss your expectations, preferences, and any questions or concerns you may have. The lash artist will also assess your natural lashes and recommend the best lash style for you. The lash application is where the lash artist applies the borboleta lashes to your natural lashes, one by one, using a special adhesive. The process can take anywhere from one to three hours, depending on the number of lashes applied.
How to Care for Borboleta Lashes
After getting your borboleta lashes, you need to take good care of them to ensure their longevity and quality. Here are some of the basic aftercare tips for borboleta lashes:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after the application. This allows the adhesive to fully dry and bond with your natural lashes.
- Avoid rubbing, pulling, or tugging on your lashes. This can cause your lashes to fall out prematurely or damage your natural lashes.
- Avoid using oil-based products on or near your lashes. Oil can weaken the adhesive and cause your lashes to shed faster. Use only oil-free makeup remover, cleanser, and moisturizer.
- Avoid using mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow on your lashes. These products can clog the lash follicles and interfere with the lash growth cycle. They can also make your lashes look clumpy or flaky. If you want to use makeup, use only water-based or lash extension-safe products.
- Avoid using lash curlers, heated lash curlers, or perm solutions on your lashes. These tools and chemicals can damage your lashes and cause them to break or fall out.
- Clean your lashes daily with a gentle lash cleanser and a soft brush. This removes any dirt, dust, or debris that can accumulate on your lashes and cause infections or irritation. You can use the Borboleta Lash Bath and the Borboleta Lash Brush to cleanse and groom your lashes.
- Condition your lashes daily with a lash serum or a lash conditioner. This nourishes and hydrates your lashes and promotes their growth and health. You can use the Borboleta Lash Serum and the Borboleta Lash Conditioner to protect and enhance your lashes.
- Get regular touch-ups every two to four weeks. This is where your lash artist fills in any gaps or missing lashes and maintains your lash style. Touch-ups are essential to keep your lashes looking full and fresh.
FAQs about Borboleta Lashes
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about borboleta lashes and their answers:
- Q: Are borboleta lashes safe?
- A: Yes, borboleta lashes are safe as long as they are applied by a certified borboleta lash artist who follows the proper hygiene and safety protocols. Borboleta lashes are made from hypoallergenic and cruelty-free materials that do not harm your natural lashes or your eyes.
- Q: How much do borboleta lashes cost?
- A: The cost of borboleta lashes varies depending on the lash artist, the lash style, and the location. On average, a full set of borboleta lashes can range from $150 to $300, and a touch-up can range from $50 to $100.
- Q: How do I remove borboleta lashes?
- A: The best way to remove borboleta lashes is to let them fall out naturally with your natural lash cycle, which is about six to eight weeks. You can also go back to your lash artist and have them removed professionally with a special solvent. Do not attempt to remove them yourself, as this can damage your natural lashes and your eyes.
- Q: Can I wear contact lenses with borboleta lashes?
- A: Yes, you can wear contact lenses with borboleta lashes. However, you may want to avoid wearing them during the lash application and the first 24 hours after the application, as your eyes may be more sensitive or irritated.
- Q: Can I swim, exercise, or go to the sauna with borboleta lashes?
- A: Yes, you can swim, exercise, or go to the sauna with borboleta lashes. However, you may want to wait at least 24 hours after the lash application before doing so, as the adhesive needs time to fully dry and cure. You may also want to avoid excessive exposure to heat, steam, or water, as this can weaken the adhesive and cause your lashes to shed faster.
Borboleta lashes are a wonderful way to enhance your natural beauty and express your personality. They are comfortable, customizable, and long-lasting, and they can make you feel more confident and glamorous. If you want to try borboleta lashes, make sure to find a certified borboleta lash artist, follow the aftercare tips, and enjoy your new look. For more information about borboleta lashes, visit the BorboletaPro and Borboleta websites.