If you are looking for a way to spice up your sims’ appearance, you might want to try out Plumbob Juice Eyelashes. These are custom content eyelashes that you can download and install in your game. They come in various styles, colors, and lengths, and they work with glasses and skin details. In this blog post, I will explain what Plumbob Juice Eyelashes are, how to get them, how to use them, and some frequently asked questions.
What are Plumbob Juice Eyelashes?
Plumbob Juice Eyelashes are a set of 3D eyelashes that were created by a Tumblr user named plumbobjuice. They are a recolor and retexture of the original 3D eyelashes by Kijiko, which you need to download first for the Plumbob Juice Eyelashes to work. Plumbob Juice Eyelashes are not a replacement for the default eyelashes, but rather an accessory that you can add to your sims.
How to get Plumbob Juice Eyelashes?
To get Plumbob Juice Eyelashes, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the original 3D eyelash mesh by Kijiko from here. You can choose between the version 2 or the version 3, depending on your preference. The version 2 has more natural and realistic eyelashes, while the version 3 has more dramatic and voluminous eyelashes. You can also download both versions if you want to have more options.
- Download the Plumbob Juice Eyelashes recolor and retexture by Plumbobjuice from here. You can choose between 25 different swatches, some with bottom lashes and some without. You can also download the skin detail version, which you can find under the mouth crease category, but note that they do not work with glasses.
- Extract the files from the zip folders and place them in your Mods folder, which is usually located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. Make sure you have enabled custom content and script mods in your game settings.
- Start your game and enjoy your new eyelashes!
How to use Plumbob Juice Eyelashes?
To use Plumbob Juice Eyelashes, you need to go to the Create a Sim mode and select your sim. Then, you need to go to the Accessories category and find the eyelashes under the Glasses subcategory. You can then choose the style and color of the eyelashes that you like. You can also adjust the size and position of the eyelashes using the sliders. If you want to use the skin detail version, you need to go to the Skin Details category and find the eyelashes under the Mouth Crease subcategory. However, be aware that the skin detail version does not work with glasses, so you might want to use the accessory version instead if your sim wears glasses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions and answers about Plumbob Juice Eyelashes:
- Q: Do Plumbob Juice Eyelashes work for male sims and children?
- A: Yes, Plumbob Juice Eyelashes work for both male and female sims, and for all ages from toddler to elder.
- Q: Do Plumbob Juice Eyelashes work with other custom-content eyes and makeup?
- A: Yes, Plumbob Juice Eyelashes work with any custom content eyes and makeup, as long as they do not conflict with the eyelash slot.
- Q: Do Plumbob Juice Eyelashes cause any glitches or bugs in the game?
- A: No, Plumbob Juice Eyelashes do not cause any glitches or bugs in the game, as long as you have the latest version of the game and the original 3D eyelashes mesh by Kijiko.
- Q: Can I retexture or recolor Plumbob Juice Eyelashes?
- A: Yes, you can retexture or recolor Plumbob Juice Eyelashes, as long as you credit plumbobjuice and Kijiko for their original work.
- Q: Where can I find more custom content by plumbobjuice?
- A: You can find more custom content by plumbobjuice on their Tumblr page, where they post various clothing, accessories, hair, and makeup for sims 4.
I hope this blog post was helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. Happy simming!