Have you ever struggled with applying false eyelashes? Do you want to achieve a glamorous look without using glue or adhesive? If you answered yes, then you might be interested in Kiss Magnetic Lashes, a new innovation in the beauty industry. In this blog post, I will review Kiss Magnetic Lashes, explain how they work, and answer some frequently asked questions.
What are Kiss Magnetic Lashes?
Kiss Magnetic Lashes are false eyelashes that use magnets to attach to your natural lashes. They come in different styles and lengths, from natural to dramatic, and are reusable and contact lens friendly. Unlike traditional false eyelashes, Kiss Magnetic Lashes do not require glue or adhesive, which can be messy, irritating, or damaging to your natural lashes. Instead, they use a magnetic eyeliner and a magnetic lash band to create a secure and comfortable hold.
How do Kiss Magnetic Lashes work?
Kiss Magnetic Lashes work in three simple steps:
- Apply the magnetic eyeliner along your lash line, as you would with any regular eyeliner. The eyeliner contains biotin and iron oxide, which create a magnetic attraction with the lash band.
- Wait for the eyeliner to dry completely, then use the EZ Load Rotating Lash Applicator to pick up the magnetic lashes. The applicator has a rotating head that aligns the magnets on the lash band with the magnets on the eyeliner.
- Gently press the magnetic lashes onto your eyelid, close to your natural lash line. The magnets will snap together and lock the lashes in place. You can adjust the position of the lashes by sliding them along the eyeliner.
To remove the lashes, simply peel them off from the outer corner. To remove the eyeliner, use an oil-based makeup remover and a cotton pad.
What are the benefits of Kiss Magnetic Lashes?
Kiss Magnetic Lashes have several benefits over traditional false eyelashes, such as:
- They are easy to apply and remove, without the hassle of glue or adhesive.
- They are safe and gentle on your natural lashes, as they do not pull or tug on them.
- They are long-lasting and wind-resistant, as they do not fall off or lose their shape.
- They are vegan and cruelty-free, as they are made of synthetic fibers and do not harm animals.
What are the drawbacks of Kiss Magnetic Lashes?
Kiss Magnetic Lashes also have some drawbacks that you should be aware of, such as:
- They are more expensive than regular false eyelashes, as they cost around $16.99 per pair.
- They are not waterproof, as the eyeliner can smudge or fade if exposed to water or sweat.
- They are not suitable for people with metal allergies, as the eyeliner and the lash band contain iron oxide.
- They are not compatible with other magnetic lashes or eyeliners, as they use a unique magnet system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions and answers about Kiss Magnetic Lashes:
- Q: How many times can I reuse Kiss Magnetic Lashes?
- A: You can reuse Kiss Magnetic Lashes up to 15 times, as long as you take good care of them. To clean them, use a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol to gently wipe off any eyeliner residue from the lash band. Do not wet or wash the lashes, as this can damage the magnets.
- Q: Can I wear mascara with Kiss Magnetic Lashes?
- A: You can wear mascara with Kiss Magnetic Lashes, but only on your natural lashes, before applying the eyeliner. Do not apply mascara on the magnetic lashes, as this can weigh them down and affect their performance.
- Q: Can I trim Kiss Magnetic Lashes to fit my eye shape?
- A: You can trim Kiss Magnetic Lashes to fit your eye shape, but only from the outer corner, where there are no magnets. Do not cut the lash band where there are magnets, as this can ruin the magnet system and make the lashes unusable.
- Q: Can I curl Kiss Magnetic Lashes with an eyelash curler?
- A: You can curl Kiss Magnetic Lashes with an eyelash curler, but only before applying them. Do not curl the lashes after they are attached to your eyelid, as this can damage the magnets and the lash band.
Kiss Magnetic Lashes are a great option for anyone who wants to enhance their eyes without using glue or adhesive. They are easy to apply and remove, safe and gentle on your natural lashes, and come in various styles and lengths. However, they are also more expensive, not waterproof, and not suitable for people with metal allergies. If you are interested in trying Kiss Magnetic Lashes, you can find them online or at your local beauty store. I hope this blog post was helpful and informative. Thank you for reading!