We are opening May 19th with all COVID-19 policy precautions and in place. The safety of every client, your families, and ourselves is our number one priority and these New Guidelines must be followed until further notice.
In accordance with the State of Colorado Health and Public Safety guidelines concerning COVID-19 for Salons:
* The salon waiting area is closed and we will be operating with the front doors locked to comply with social distancing and gathering requirements. Please wait in your car until you are notified to come in. Extensive disinfecting and sanitizing are taking place in between each client we ask for your patience.
* When you arrive for your appointment, call the salon number(the number is on the door) or text Tonie at 720-767-2769 to let us know you are here. When it is okay to come inside. The receptionist will be waiting to open the door for you.
*Only one person is allowed in the studio. Please, no guests or visitors during your appointment. For our clients who are minors, parents are more than welcome to wait in the car during the appointment.
*All services are strictly by appointment only. During this time we are unable to accommodate walk-in appointments.
* Due to regulations we are unable to provide lip and chin waxes/thread. We will communicate to you when these services will return to the menu.
* Mask is required for clients and providers. Mask, wallets, keys, and water bottles are welcome. Please leave all personal belongings in your car ( jackets, bags, laptops, and snacks).
* Upon arrival please use the salon restroom to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds as recommended by the CDC.
* Before and After each service, the room will be sanitized and disinfected with hospital-grade wipes and cleansers.
* If you are feeling sick, running a fever, or have any unusual symptoms at any time from 2 weeks to upon arrival for your service please reschedule your appointment online or by phone. We are counting on each other to responsibly do our part in keeping everyone safe. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel anyone that does not comply with our new guidelines.
Updates will be sent out to you as we receive them while we continue to move forward. We look forward to seeing you soon.