False eyelashes are a great way to enhance your eyes and create a glamorous look. But not all false eyelashes are created equal. Some are expensive, difficult to apply, or uncomfortable to wear. If you are looking for cheap false eyelashes that are still high-quality, natural-looking, and easy to use, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about cheap false eyelashes, and share some of the best brands and products that you can find online or in stores.
What are false eyelashes?
False eyelashes are artificial lashes that are attached to your natural lashes or eyelids with glue or adhesive. They come in different lengths, thicknesses, shapes, and materials, such as synthetic, human hair, mink, or silk. False eyelashes can be either full strips, which cover the entire lash line, or individual clusters, which are applied to specific areas of the lash line.
Why wear false eyelashes?
False eyelashes can enhance your natural beauty by adding volume, length, curl, or drama to your lashes. They can also make your eyes look bigger, brighter, and more defined. False eyelashes are especially useful for people who have sparse, thin, or short natural lashes, or who want to create a special look for a special occasion, such as a wedding, a party, or a photoshoot.
How to choose cheap false eyelashes?
When choosing cheap false eyelashes, there are a few things to consider, such as:
- Your eye shape and size: Different styles of false eyelashes suit different eye shapes and sizes. For example, if you have small or hooded eyes, you may want to avoid thick or long lashes that can weigh down your eyes or hide your eyelids. Instead, opt for shorter, lighter, or wispy lashes that can open up your eyes and create a cat-eye effect. If you have large or round eyes, you can experiment with more dramatic or voluminous lashes that can accentuate your eye shape and make them pop.
- Your desired look: Depending on the occasion and your personal preference, you may want to choose different types of false eyelashes. For example, if you want a natural look, you may want to go for lashes that are similar to your natural lash length and thickness, and that blend well with your natural lashes. If you want a glamorous look, you may want to go for lashes that are longer, thicker, or more curled than your natural lashes, and that add more definition and contrast to your eyes.
- The material and quality: The material and quality of false eyelashes can affect their appearance, comfort, and durability. Generally, human hair, mink, and silk lashes are more natural-looking, lightweight, and comfortable than synthetic lashes, but they are also more expensive and require more care. Synthetic lashes are cheaper, more durable, and easier to maintain, but they can also look more fake, stiff, or heavy on the eyes. Some synthetic lashes are made with faux mink or faux silk, which mimic the look and feel of natural lashes, but at a lower cost.
How to apply cheap false eyelashes?
Applying cheap false eyelashes is not as hard as it may seem, as long as you follow these steps:
- Measure and trim: Before applying any glue, measure the false eyelashes against your eye and trim any excess from the outer corner. You want the false eyelashes to fit your eye shape and size, and not to extend beyond your natural lash line.
- Apply glue: Apply a thin layer of glue along the lash band of the false eyelashes, and wait for a few seconds until the glue becomes tacky. You can use a toothpick, a cotton swab, or the applicator that comes with the glue to apply the glue evenly and precisely. You can also apply a little bit of glue to the inner and outer corners of the lash band for extra security.
- Apply lashes: Using tweezers, your fingers, or a lash applicator, gently place the false eyelashes as close as possible to your natural lash line, starting from the center and then adjusting the inner and outer corners. Press the lash band firmly onto your eyelid and make sure there are no gaps or bubbles. You can also use a lash curler to blend your natural and false lashes together, and apply mascara to add more volume and definition.
- Remove and clean: To remove the false eyelashes, gently peel them off from the outer corner, and use a makeup remover or a cotton pad soaked in warm water to dissolve any glue residue on your eyelids or lashes. To clean the false eyelashes, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol or oil-free makeup remover to wipe off any glue or mascara from the lash band, and store them in a clean and dry container.
What are some of the best cheap false eyelashes?
There are many brands and products of cheap false eyelashes that you can find online or in stores, but here are some of the best ones that we recommend:
- Colourpop Falsies Faux Mink Lashes: These are the best overall cheap false eyelashes, according to InStyle. They are made with faux mink, which is soft, fluffy, and natural-looking, and they come in different styles, from natural to dramatic. They are also lightweight, easy to apply, and reusable for multiple times. They cost only $5 per pair, and you can find them on Colourpop’s website.
- Kiss MLBB My Lash But Better False Eyelashes: These are the best budget cheap false eyelashes, according to Amazon. They are designed to look like your natural lashes, but better, with a thin and flexible lash band that blends seamlessly with your lash line. They are also contact lens friendly, easy to apply, and reusable for up to 10 times. They cost only $3.89 per pair, and you can find them on Amazon or in drugstores.
- Lilly Lashes 3D Faux Mink Lashes: These are the best splurge cheap false eyelashes, according to Amazon. They are made with faux mink, which is soft, fluffy, and natural-looking, and they have a 3D effect that adds more dimension and drama to your eyes. They are also durable, comfortable, and reusable for up to 25 times. They cost $19.99 per pair, and you can find them on Amazon or on Lilly Lashes’ website.
- Sephora Collection Vegan False Eyelashes: These are the best cheap false eyelashes for beginners, according to Sephora. They are made with vegan and cruelty-free synthetic fibers, which are soft, lightweight, and natural-looking, and they come with a clear lash band that is easy to apply and adjust. They are also hypoallergenic, gentle on the eyes, and reusable for up to 10 times. They cost $10 per pair, and you can find them on Sephora’s website or in Sephora stores.
- Lashify Control Kit: This is the best cheap false eyelash kit, according to Lashify. It is a DIY lash extension system that allows you to customize your own lash look, from natural to dramatic, with different lengths, curls, and colors of individual lash clusters. It also comes with a patented applicator, a bonding agent, a sealing agent, and a remover. It is easy to use, comfortable to wear, and long-lasting for up to 10 days. It costs $145 for the kit, and you can find it on Lashify’s website.
- Lilly Lashes Butterfl’Eyes 3D Faux Mink Half Lashes: These are the best cheap false half lashes, according to Amazon. They are made with faux mink, which is soft, fluffy, and natural-looking, and they are designed to enhance the outer corners of your eyes, creating a butterfly or foxy eye effect. They are also lightweight, easy to apply, and reusable for up to 15 times. They cost $12.99 per pair, and you can find them on Amazon or on Lilly Lashes’ website.
Cheap false eyelashes are a great way to transform your eyes and your look, without breaking the bank. Whether you want a natural, glamorous, or creative look, there is a cheap false eyelash product that suits your needs and preferences. We hope that this blog post has answered some of your questions about cheap false eyelashes, and helped you find some of the best brands and products that you can try. Have fun and enjoy your new lashes!