If you love the look of long, full, and fluttery lashes, but don’t want to spend a fortune on salon appointments or deal with the hassle of applying strip lashes every day, you might be interested in B&Q lashes. B&Q lashes are a brand of cluster lashes that you can apply at home with a special bond and seal glue. They are designed to last for up to 10 days, giving you a natural and glamorous look without damaging your natural lashes. In this blog post, I will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about B&Q lashes, and share some tips and tricks on how to use them.
What are B&Q cluster lashes?
B&Q cluster lashes are individual lashes that come in clusters of 20, 30, or 40 lashes. They are made of high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic the look and feel of natural lashes. They come in different lengths, curls, and thicknesses, so you can customize your look according to your preference. B&Q cluster lashes are different from lash extensions, which are applied one by one to your natural lashes by a professional. B&Q cluster lashes are applied underneath your natural lashes, creating a seamless and natural look. You can apply them yourself at home, saving you time and money.
How do you apply B&Q cluster lashes?
To apply B&Q cluster lashes, you will need the following items:
- B&Q cluster lashes of your choice
- B&Q lash bond and seal glue
- B&Q lash remover
- Cotton pads
Here are the steps to follow:
- Clean your eyes and lashes with a gentle cleanser or makeup remover. Make sure there is no oil, dirt, or makeup residue on your lashes.
- Choose the size and style of B&Q cluster lashes that you want to use. You can mix and match different sizes and curls to create your desired look. For a natural look, use shorter and thinner lashes on the inner corners of your eyes, and longer and thicker lashes on the outer corners. For a dramatic look, use longer and thicker lashes all over your lash line.
- Take one cluster of lashes with your tweezers, and dip the base of the cluster into the B&Q lash bond and seal glue. Make sure there is enough glue to cover the base, but not too much that it drips or clumps.
- Place the cluster underneath your natural lashes, as close to the lash line as possible. Press gently with your tweezers to secure the cluster in place. Repeat with the rest of the clusters, until you have covered your entire lash line. You can use as many or as few clusters as you like, depending on how full you want your lashes to be.
- Wait for a few minutes for the glue to dry completely. You can use a fan or a blow dryer on a cool setting to speed up the process. Avoid blinking or rubbing your eyes until the glue is dry.
- Apply a thin layer of the B&Q lash bond and seal glue on top of your lashes, using the mascara wand applicator. This will help seal the clusters and make them last longer. You can also use the glue as an eyeliner, to create a more defined and dramatic look.
- Enjoy your beautiful B&Q lashes!
How do you take care of B&Q cluster lashes?
To make your B&Q cluster lashes last longer and keep them looking fresh and clean, follow these tips:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after application. This will allow the glue to fully cure and bond with your natural lashes. After 24 hours, you can shower, swim, or wash your face as usual, but be gentle and avoid rubbing or pulling your lashes.
- Avoid using oil-based products on or near your lashes, such as makeup removers, cleansers, moisturizers, or eye creams. Oil can weaken the glue and cause your lashes to fall off prematurely. Use water-based or oil-free products instead, and use a cotton swab or pad to gently wipe around your eyes.
- Avoid using mascara, eyelash curlers, or heated lash tools on your B&Q cluster lashes. These can damage your lashes and make them look clumpy or unnatural. If you want to add more volume or curl to your lashes, you can use another layer of the B&Q lash bond and seal glue, or apply more clusters on top of your existing ones.
- Avoid sleeping on your face or rubbing your eyes. This can cause your lashes to bend, twist, or fall off. Try to sleep on your back or side, and use a silk or satin pillowcase to reduce friction. If you feel any irritation or discomfort in your eyes, gently remove your lashes with the B&Q lash remover.
How do you remove B&Q cluster lashes?
To remove your B&Q cluster lashes, you will need the following items:
- B&Q lash remover
- Cotton pads
Here are the steps to follow:
- Soak a cotton pad with the B&Q lash remover, and place it over your eye. Close your eye and press gently for a few seconds, to allow the remover to dissolve the glue.
- Gently slide the cotton pad along your lash line, from the inner to the outer corner of your eye. This will loosen and remove the clusters from your natural lashes. You can also use your tweezers to gently pull off any remaining clusters.
- Repeat with the other eye, and discard the used cotton pads and clusters.
- Clean your eyes and lashes with a gentle cleanser or makeup remover, and moisturize your skin as usual.
What are the benefits of B&Q cluster lashes?
B&Q cluster lashes have many benefits, such as:
- They are easy and convenient to apply at home, without the need for a professional or salon appointment.
- They are affordable and cost-effective, compared to other types of lash enhancements.
- They are comfortable and lightweight, and do not damage your natural lashes.
- They are customizable and versatile, and you can create different looks for different occasions.
- They are long-lasting and waterproof, and can last for up to 10 days with proper care and maintenance.
What are the drawbacks of B&Q cluster lashes?
B&Q cluster lashes also have some drawbacks, such as:
- They require some skill and practice to apply correctly and evenly.
- They can cause allergic reactions or infections in some people, especially if they are not applied or removed properly, or if the glue or remover is not suitable for your skin type.
- They can look unnatural or fake if they are not matched with your natural lash color, length, or curl.
- They can interfere with your vision or eye health, if they are too long, thick, or heavy, or if they get into your eyes.
Are B&Q cluster lashes safe?
B&Q cluster lashes are generally safe to use, as long as you follow the instructions and precautions that come with the product. However, some people may experience some side effects or complications, such as:
- Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to the glue, the remover, or the synthetic fibers of the lashes. This can cause symptoms such as itching, redness, swelling, or inflammation of the eyes or eyelids. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor.
- Infections: Some people may develop bacterial or fungal infections in their eyes or eyelids, due to poor hygiene, improper application or removal, or wearing the lashes for too long. This can cause symptoms such as pain, discharge, or blurred vision. If you notice any signs of an infection, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor.
- Damage to natural lashes: Some people may experience damage to their natural lashes, such as breakage, thinning, or loss, due to the weight, tension, or friction of the clusters. This can affect the growth and health of your natural lashes, and make them look sparse or weak. To prevent this, avoid applying too many or too heavy clusters, and remove them gently and carefully.
How to choose the best B&Q cluster lashes for you?
To choose the best B&Q cluster lashes for you, you should consider the following factors:
- Your natural lash color, length, and curl: You should choose B&Q cluster lashes that match or complement your natural lash color, length, and curl. This will make your lashes look more natural and seamless. For example, if you have dark brown lashes, you can choose black or brown clusters. If you have short and straight lashes, you can choose longer and curlier clusters.
- Your eye shape and size: You should choose B&Q cluster lashes that suit your eye shape and size. This will make your eyes look more flattering and balanced. For example, if you have round eyes, you can choose clusters that are longer on the outer corners, to create a cat-eye effect. If you have small eyes, you can choose clusters that are shorter and thinner, to avoid overwhelming your eyes.
- Your personal preference and style: You should choose B&Q cluster lashes that reflect your personal preference and style. This will make you feel more confident and comfortable with your lashes. For example, if you like a natural and subtle look, you can choose clusters that are 20D or 30D, and apply them sparingly. If you like a dramatic and glamorous look, you can choose clusters that are 40D or 50D, and apply them generously.
B&Q cluster lashes are a great option for anyone who wants to enhance their lashes. I hope you enjoyed this blog post and found it useful and informative. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!