If you’re looking for a natural and effortless way to enhance your eyes, you might want to try Ardell Naked Lashes. These are a new collection of false lashes that are designed to blend seamlessly with your own lashes, giving you a subtle and barely-there look. In this blog post, we’ll answer some of the most common questions about Ardell Naked Lashes, such as how to apply them, how long they last, and how to care for them. We’ll also give you some tips on how to choose the best lashes for your eye shape and style.
What are Ardell Naked Lashes?
Ardell Naked Lashes are a new line of false lashes that are made with feather-soft and lightweight lash fibers. They feature an invisible band that is woven to match your natural lash line, making them easy to apply and comfortable to wear. They also come in five different styles, each with a different length and volume, to suit your preference and occasion. The styles are:
- Naked Lash 420: This style has long and airy fibers that create a rounded and eye-brightening effect. It’s perfect for everyday wear or a casual look.
- Naked Lash 421: This style has medium-length fibers that are longer in the center, creating a natural and open-eyed look. It’s ideal for beginners or those who want a simple and elegant look.
- Naked Lash 422: This style has short and wispy fibers that are longer at the outer corners, creating a flirty and winged-out look. It’s great for a fun and playful look or a night out.
- Naked Lash 423: This style has medium-length fibers that are evenly distributed, creating a soft and balanced look. It’s suitable for a versatile and classic look or a special occasion.
- Naked Lash 424: This style has long and fluffy fibers that are longer at the outer corners, creating a dramatic and glamorous look. It’s best for a bold and confident look or a special event.
How to apply Ardell Naked Lashes?
Applying Ardell Naked Lashes is easy and quick, as long as you follow these simple steps:
- Remove the lashes from the tray by gently peeling them from the outer edge. Never pull from the inner corner, as this can damage the lashes or the band.
- Measure the lashes against your eye and trim the excess from the outer corner if needed. Make sure the lashes fit from corner to corner and don’t extend beyond your natural lash line.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive along the entire lash band. You can use any lash glue that you prefer, but we recommend Ardell LashGrip or Duo Striplash Adhesive, as they are latex-free and long-lasting. Wait for about 30 seconds until the glue becomes tacky before applying the lashes.
- Apply the lashes by pressing them down gently into your lash line, starting from the inner corner and working your way out. Make sure the band is close to your natural lashes and there are no gaps. You can use your fingers or a lash applicator to adjust the lashes if needed.
- Wait for a few more seconds for the glue to dry completely before applying any eye makeup or mascara. You can also curl your lashes with an eyelash curler to blend them with your natural lashes.
How to remove Ardell Naked Lashes?
Removing Ardell Naked Lashes is also easy and painless, as long as you follow these simple steps:
- Gently peel off the lashes from the outer corner of your eye. Never pull from the inner corner, as this can damage the lashes or your natural lashes.
- Remove any glue residue from the lash band with a cotton swab dipped in oil-free makeup remover. You can also use tweezers to peel off any stubborn glue.
- Place the lashes back into the tray and store them in a cool and dry place. You can reuse the lashes up to 15 times if you take good care of them.
How to care for Ardell Naked Lashes?
Caring for Ardell Naked Lashes is important to maintain their quality and longevity. Here are some tips on how to care for your lashes:
- Never soak your lashes in water or any liquid, as this can ruin the shape and curl of the lashes.
- Never apply mascara directly to the lashes, as this can make them clumpy and hard to clean. If you want to add some mascara, apply it to your natural lashes first and then apply the false lashes on top.
- Never rub, tug, or pull on your lashes, as this can cause them to shed or break. If you need to remove any dirt or makeup, use a cotton swab dipped in oil-free makeup remover and gently wipe along the lash band.
- Never share your lashes with anyone else, as this can spread bacteria and infections. Always keep your lashes clean and sanitized.
FAQs about Ardell Naked Lashes
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Ardell Naked Lashes, along with their answers:
- Are Ardell lashes easy to apply?
Yes, Ardell lashes are easy to apply, especially the Naked Lashes, as they have an invisible band that blends seamlessly with your natural lash line. All you need is a pair of scissors, a lash glue, and a lash applicator or your fingers.
- Is Ardell lash adhesive safe?
Yes, Ardell lash adhesive is safe to use, as it is latex-free and formaldehyde-free. It is also waterproof and long-lasting, so you don’t have to worry about your lashes falling off during the day or night.
- Can you swim with Ardell lashes?
Yes, you can swim with Ardell lashes, as long as you use a waterproof lash glue, such as Ardell LashTite or Duo Waterproof Striplash Adhesive. However, we don’t recommend swimming with your lashes too often, as this can affect the quality and durability of the lashes.
- Can you sleep in Ardell lashes?
No, you should not sleep in Ardell lashes, as this can damage the lashes or your natural lashes. Sleeping in your lashes can also cause irritation, infection, or allergic reactions to your eyes. Always remove your lashes before going to bed and store them properly.
- How long do Ardell lashes last?
Ardell lashes can last up to 15 uses if you take good care of them. This means removing them gently, cleaning them regularly, and storing them safely. However, the lifespan of your lashes may vary depending on how often you wear them, how you apply them, and how you remove them.
- Which lashes are good for beginners?
If you’re new to the world of false lashes, we suggest starting with Ardell Naked Lashes, as they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and natural-looking. You can choose from five different styles, depending on your preference and occasion. We recommend trying the Naked Lash 421, as it is the most versatile and flattering style for most eye shapes and sizes.
Ardell Naked Lashes are a great way to enhance your eyes without looking too overdone. They are made with soft and lightweight lash fibers that blend seamlessly with your own lashes, giving you a subtle and barely-there look. They are also easy to apply, remove, and care for, making them ideal for beginners and experts alike. Whether you want a casual, elegant, or glamorous look, you can find the perfect pair of Ardell Naked Lashes for you. Try them today and see the difference for yourself!